Great insurance prices

Danielle

:crash:

I have been searching for insurance on the new toy hauler cause Allstate that we are with was to high.So I came across this company and they are half the price as well as they offer alot more bang for there buck.They have total loss replacement of the trailer,which means they pay you back for every penny you paid for the trailer and than some.Thought that was great since the trailers dont hold there value.The policy offers alot more stuff as well.

If everyone new this allready than I am just catching up,I wish i new about this on our first trailer,thank god nothing ever happend.Well just thought I would share the info.Website below.

http://www.explorerrv.com

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLAST THIS WEEKEND,STAY SAFE :thumb::laughoff::thumb::DDRrocks:

new to me havent heard of it.. :beercheers:

Ed there are a few companys that do this ,they specialize in rv,boat,and even bike and auto ins.I got prices from 4 of them I liked the link above they were the best.Allstate gave me a price of $66.00 a month and didnt have any of the goodies in there policy.this place was $34.00 a month.WOW! I payed $20.00 a month for the old small trailer and if I only new i might of only payed 1/2 of that.Oh well live and learn. :D

Ed there are a few companys that do this ,they specialize in rv,boat,and even bike and auto ins.I got prices from 4 of them I liked the link above they were the best.Allstate gave me a price of $66.00 a month and didnt have any of the goodies in there policy.this place was $34.00 a month.WOW! I payed $20.00 a month for the old small trailer and if I only new i might of only payed 1/2 of that.Oh well live and learn. :D

Good deal!! Thanks for the info I will keep it in mind :beercheers: