Wiring problem on 06 dodge dually

YamaKiller

Just ran into a problem on my 06 Dodge dually. My 5th wheel gets no right brake or turn signal but the truck has it.All other lights on trailer work(the trailer is good as I plugged another truck into it and it works) Plugged a tester (lights up different lights for turn brake left and right and so forth)into the 5th wheel socket and it is getting some feedback or power to the turn signals. The lights for the left and right turn are half lit when no turn siganl is on. Wierd thing is it goes away after like 1 min if you sit there and don't do anything but if you turn signals or brake on those lights stay on after you shut everything off but are only half lit. It does this on both the bed and bumper plug in. I also already checked fuses and all bulbs do light up on truck.

Any advice?

Just ran into a problem on my 06 Dodge dually. My 5th wheel gets no right brake or turn signal but the truck has it.All other lights on trailer work(the trailer is good as I plugged another truck into it and it works) Plugged a tester (lights up different lights for turn brake left and right and so forth)into the 5th wheel socket and it is getting some feedback or power to the turn signals. The lights for the left and right turn are half lit when no turn siganl is on. Wierd thing is it goes away after like 1 min if you sit there and don't do anything but if you turn signals or brake on those lights stay on after you shut everything off but are only half lit. It does this on both the bed and bumper plug in. I also already checked fuses and all bulbs do light up on truck.

Any advice?

check for a loose or bad ground... if they partially light up more than likely have a ground issue on that side