Crowdog Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Looking very hot for the weekend. Figured that the kids and I would wander up Sperry Wash in the Rhino and I'd let them play in the "river". Just wondering if there is much/any water??? Quote
ynot Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Looking very hot for the weekend. Figured that the kids and I would wander up Sperry Wash in the Rhino and I'd let them play in the "river". Just wondering if there is much/any water??? Should be, it was flowing pretty good a cpl weeks ago. I doubt it has dryed up that fast. It's very high in alkaline so it can be a little smelly but kids usually don't care! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.