6V COSTCO Batteries

Duneraider

I got a few E mails from friends that sell golfcarts. They old me the COSTCOs are now the way to go, it's all they'll use.

Trojans are $120 now, and not all that much more longetivity, if any.

So,, changing 6 golfcart batts are a days work.

Cleaning up the batt rack, re-painting it,, some wires need work,, takes a spell.

So first day at the river and the COSTCOS are excellent.

I reccomend changing all the cables ($14).

Runs fantantastic.

I just recently bought a deep cycle battery from costco for my boat and it seems to be fine. Plus, mine came with a 12 month warranty. If it stops working, just bring it back and you get another one for free. Sounds like a good deal to me! :D

I have 4 Costco 6 volters in my rig, and love 'em. Remember the big key to any 6 volt (also 12 but even more vital on the 6) is to watch the water level. I check mine every 3 months and top off just to be safe. I've had them for 16 months, no issues at all. :ahhhhh:

my group 24 batteries on my hauler crapped out back in july, and I replaced them with 2 costco 6v in series.......best freekin mod I have done to my trailer. It has been sitting on the side of my house now since the middle of february, with no shore power, and the battery level has stayed at full, even with the co2 sensors on. my group 24 batts would have crapped out withing 4-5 days.

freekin amazing :ahhhhh: