Vegashd Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 I need a commercial contractor in NLV that has QUALITY subs that can get a fricking job DONE...... It was suppost to be completed June 1st and we do nto have permits yet. The job is nto to large and can be done in a week once started.. I can help with meeting subs if your busy.. I just need someone who can get thins going and done. Quote
steveo Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 I need a commercial contractor in NLV that has QUALITY subs that can get a fricking job DONE...... It was suppost to be completed June 1st and we do nto have permits yet. The job is nto to large and can be done in a week once started.. I can help with meeting subs if your busy.. I just need someone who can get thins going and done. call me and i will hook up up with a very dependable guy... Quote
steveo Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 Hey Devon, Let me know how it works out. i like to get feed back when i send someone work, just to make sure iam safe to do it again in the future. i have received good feedback on this guy in the past so good luck.. Quote
Vegashd Posted May 30, 2007 Author Posted May 30, 2007 I just talked to Jerry and have a meeting at 830 in the morning... we will see how it goes!! Quote
Vegashd Posted June 3, 2007 Author Posted June 3, 2007 hey Devon.. how did it go with Jerry?? so far so good, hopefully i have a quote by Monday or tuesday at the latest... i am on a time crunch deadline Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.