08 F-350 add-ons by Truckin Magazine

here is some info for everybody to check out... My wife had a friend that works for Truckin Mag. and he needed my model truck for some basic mod's.. here is some pictures go check out Truckin magazine to see more of it....

post-2676-1185472845_thumb.jpg

post-2676-1185472860_thumb.jpg

post-2676-1185472904_thumb.jpg

post-2676-1185472917_thumb.jpg

post-2676-1185478513_thumb.jpg

My Wife works for a Dealer and she said no and Truckin said no way in any way shape or form did it....That was my first concern when approached about this project.. but was reassured on both sides that it didn't... anyways with the bigger tires rides even more SMOOTHER and gives it an EXTRA BOOST when I need it... My bro-in-law has the 450 and he is jealous now... :laughing:

is there a big night and day difference?

yes there is a HUGE difference the response time is that much quicker and the TORQUE is unbelievable.. I can get off throttle pulling our 5-er and get back on it and have no trouble pulling up the Mountain..... and I LOVE the TURBO Noise too . If anyone interested in FORD SUPER DUTY let me know my Wife is MANAGER..