ash Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 I am getting rid of a good, 2 door GE refidgerator/freezer. It is the one I use on my back patio. Nothing is wrong with it!!! I'm going to empty it out and scrub it down tomorrow, so if you want it, come get it. I will be out on base tomorrow for a class in the morning, but afternoon is good to go. Quote
Danielle Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 Ash we will take it, our refrig in the garage took a crap so we could use it.Thanks. Pm me and give us directions and tell us a time and we will come get it from you. Quote
Danielle Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Thanks Ash for the refrig.Now we won't be jamming everything in the house refridge. Nice to have met you and your family. Thanks again, Danielle and Chris Quote
offroadracer Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Thanks Ash for the refrig.Now we won't be jamming everything in the house refridge. Nice to have met you and your family. Thanks again, Danielle and Chris new beer cooler for the pool parties Quote
Danielle Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 new beer cooler for the pool parties Yeah whatever mister we can't even get you to go to a movie.J/K Quote
offroadracer Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Yeah whatever mister we can't even get you to go to a movie.J/K ..I was getting everything setup for my business.. Or i would of have gone Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.