Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I thought I bought my Bilsteins (or YFZ Bobsteins) from offroadparts.com

I try that web address and all I get is a fake computer generated flip site.

Anyone have the best online place to get shocks and the Timbren overloads?

Thanks,,

Edited by Duneraider
Posted

I thought I bought my Bilsteins (or YFZ Bobsteins) from offroadparts.com

I try that web address and all I get is a fake computer generated flip site.

Anyone have the best online place to get shocks and the Timbren overloads?

Thanks,,

Try 4wheelparts.com :laughoff::ban-split:

Posted

I was going to say the same thing, I've been out of the 4x4 loop for a while, but back when I was, 4wheelparts had the best selection and prices.

Posted

Thanks, Got 'um ordered.

Timbren rubber hollow springs:

aeon-assembly.gif

And a set of HD Bilsteins.

The Toyota pre runner can easily tow 6500 lbs, but the hitchweight is another, way different issue with them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...