nascar store now open in l.v-at fashion show mall

For all you NASCAR fans-you should check out the new official NASCAR store at the Fashion Show Mall.The original plans called for a 2 level store with a cafe on the top floor overlooking the strip.Right now it is a single level merchandise area but when I questioned the store manager about the proposed plans he said that they are waiting for the tenant to vacate that level by the summer-ANYWAYS-not only will you find the regular stuff-shirts,sweaters hats etc. you will also spot many items that usually have to be ordered out of their catalog or online.many of these items for example were flags for your car window,team themed BBQ utensils in a nice stainless steel casings :rockwoot::slap: huge team flags, official team jackets with all sponsors and authentic signed merchandise plus much,much more miscellanious things.I'm not much of a big NASCAR fan but it was hard to not get excited about this weekends race here in vegas which says alot about how much of a great store this is and i'll probably get some Dale Jr. merchandise soon.

P.S-spotted lots of old original Dale Earnhart merchandise here as well but all is going fast because the collection is marked way down below original prices.