accident to a friend

bubba13

my thoughts and prayers go out to amti crew as on of the owner son had a quad accident about 100 yards from our camp he was heading back as he hit a carved out burm at about 40+ mph he went end over end he was knock out for a few min. also complain of neck and back pain. i was in baker getting food when it happen our camp which was s&m motorsports /amti friends i havent heard back yet on his condition i heard he was flight for life out but not sure but ill up date u as soon as i hear or if some else know it sooner it will be up on here

god bless him and his family

but other then that a good weekend a pipe burn on my forhead :beercheers: me drag pipes its was green and black

off the topic not to be rude but people need to slow down around camps i seen about 50 go buy our hauler at 40 to 50+mph what if they hit a whoop hopley people in geral not be rude any but slow down there is no hurry godspeed to everyone

Edited by bubba13

hope he is ok

speeding around camps, oin what I now call AZZHAT FLATs is a huge problem. i have seen more accidents from campracers doing this than what actually happens in the dunes

@ the TRT meeting in Nov, i will def be bringing this issue up to the BLM and ai will ask for stricker enforcement of the 15 mph speedlimit @ AZZHAT FLATS

unfortunatley i was a guilty party this weekend... only past a couple camps... since there was this freeeeway right by our camp... must have been 70 yards wide.. when on of our camp members were injured i high tailed it back to camp as fast as possible... sooo i guess i was one of those statistics... however i believe i was far enough away from the camps on both sides to warrant doing 80+mph on my bike thru there to help get a injured duner out of the dunes :D