My weekend

Scadigan

well it was an awesome weekend for me i had so much fun i learned how to do 1 handed wheelies on my dirtbike and also only lost up the hill to 2 other dirtbikes so that was cool lol. well i showed up to the south pole saturday at about 2:10 it was great there were a lot of people there to bad i didnt meet anyone cause i needed to wait for someone and when they got there i had to go meat a friend at the ranger station. i left early sunday morning and well it was a good weekend for me.

My dad on the other hand had fun but nothing was going his way first he blew up his banshee that sucked but he still had his busa buggy. Then after that he broke a back shock on his busa buggy ya that sucked to :thumbsdown: and just to top that off on the way home he went to pass another trailer and as he was that trailer pulled out to pass also and ran right into the side off my dads toyhauler and my dad went off the road and so did that guy. It did look way cool from my point of few though i was behind him with the rest of my family but they both went over but anyways my dad got his trailer under control but that other guy was pulling his trailer with a dodge 1500 :drunk: bumber pull :drunk::drunk: and he was still all over the road. anyways no one was hurt but the guy never did stop he just kept on driving :headbang1: we got his plates and everything though. but the only thing mest up on my dads trailer was the auning i dont know how to spell that but it was a very very good weekend cant wait till thanksgiving :beercheers:

Wow sounds like a normal weekend for your family. What about the really nice rail, the green 2.3L FI turbo badboy? Didn't take it or took it and it didn't break????

ya it was normal for us lol but the green buggy had an oil leak somewhere so it stayed home this time