canvas roof?

LVAXIS250R

ne one now where you can get a canvas roof made for a 4 seat rhino? here in vegas?

Just about any automotive upholstery shop should be able to do it for you. Mine has button snaps all the way around the top like a tonneau cover on a pickup. Makes it easy to remove if need be and stays tight unlike the nylon straps that tend to stretch loosen up and flap around a bunch.

Just about any automotive upholstery shop should be able to do it for you. Mine has button snaps all the way around the top like a tonneau cover on a pickup. Makes it easy to remove if need be and stays tight unlike the nylon straps that tend to stretch loosen up and flap around a bunch.

what does something like that run, price wise?

:headbang1:

what does something like that run, price wise?

:DDRrocks:

For black canvas mine was $180 but the best thing to use is sport vinyl like what they use on convertibles it's vinyl on top and black canvas underneath and that would bump up the price like $40 or $50.

I know just the place. I bought mine from a great lady in Arizona. Her business is AZ Custom Creations and she sells canvas tops for stock Rhinos and Rangers on e-bay. I e-mailed her and asked if she would be willing to try making one for my 4-seat Rhino. She was more than happy to do it and it came out great! :DDRrocks:

Excellent quality black canvas with heavy duty Velcro attachments so you don't have to put holes in your cage. Custom made for your cage with your photos and measurements. She charged me $125.00 plus $8.95 shipping. She can make them in red, green, and blue too.

Customer service was OUTSTANDING! Lots of great communication. I've had my Rhino at DD and Ocotillo since getting the top. The thing fits perfectly, no wrinkles, no flapping in the wind. My Rhino maxes out at 40MPH (stock) and the top stays put. It keeps the sun off your heads without obstructing the view. If this one ever wears out, I'll definitely be buying another from Nikki and John.

Just found her business card...e-mail John or Nikki at AZCstmCreations@msn.com

Edited by Sarge