90+ PLUS Posted December 24, 2007 Author Posted December 24, 2007 swweeet!! we got another tow vehicle! Quote
wingnut Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 (edited) THATS TRUCK SUCKS!!! I AM BETTER OF WITH THE 07 TUNDRA TRUCK I think the only thing you would be better off with is 1. Spellcheck. 2. Turning of capslock. Maybe you would like the truck if he was "ROLLIN' ON 26's?????? Truck is cool, congrats Tanner!!! Edited December 24, 2007 by wingnut Quote
fctryblack84 Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 the tundra guy..the new tundras look ugly in my opinion..i know im off topic..truck looks sick tanner Quote
Warrior07 Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 THATS TRUCK SUCKS!!! I AM BETTER OF WITH THE 07 TUNDRA TRUCK WOW !! BY THE WAY NEED ANY HELP!!! LATELY Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.