Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a truck cover that will fit my black 05 F-350 CC,LB dually, and I'm not covering it with a blue tarp like someone had suggested :huh: Pepboys, Checker and Auto Zone are know help :rockwoot: nor do they know what you are talking about half the time :laughoff: . I just need a durable/waterproof cover. Does anybody know where else I can look, or if you have used one and like it, please let me know thanks :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...