new cycle shop

Gazlay43

For anyone that goes to Sam's Cycle, you probably know Tom who works there. Well he is opening up his own shop right up the street from Sam's. It is the building where the KTM shop used to be on Rancho.

It should be opening up sometime in March.

Just a heads up. :beercheers:

• 10 months later...

For anyone that goes to Sam's Cycle, you probably know Tom who works there. Well he is opening up his own shop right up the street from Sam's. It is the building where the KTM shop used to be on Rancho.

It should be opening up sometime in March.

Just a heads up. :beercheers:

It's called FCS Motorsports. I stopped by there a few weeks ago to buy some stuff instead of going to the honda shop down the street. One of the sales folks used to work at another M/C shop with my son. I stopped by there again this past friday to pick up some oil and filters for the engine rebuild i'm doing on my quad. I just bought s new cylinder, piston and head from a shop in AZ. I didn't have a ring compression tool, so I asked Tom if he could install the piston and cylinder for me. I felt a little awkward doing this since I didn't buy these parts from FCS. He said no problem. Took it there yesterday,and got it put together. Got to chat somemore with Tom and Dan the mechanic that did the work. Both very nice and professional. Dan did a great job.

I'm going to buy anthing i need for my quads from them instead of stealerships. They have a good inventory of parts and tools. Great place. I like helping out local small busnisess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's called FCS Motorsports. I stopped by there a few weeks ago to buy some stuff instead of going to the honda shop down the street. One of the sales folks used to work at another M/C shop with my son. I stopped by there again this past friday to pick up some oil and filters for the engine rebuild i'm doing on my quad. I just bought s new cylinder, piston and head from a shop in AZ. I didn't have a ring compression tool, so I asked Tom if he could install the piston and cylinder for me. I felt a little awkward doing this since I didn't buy these parts from FCS. He said no problem. Took it there yesterday,and got it put together. Got to chat somemore with Tom and Dan the mechanic that did the work. Both very nice and professional. Dan did a great job.

I'm going to buy anthing i need for my quads from them instead of stealerships. They have a good inventory of parts and tools. Great place. I like helping out local small busnisess.

Thanks for the support. Glad to know we have been helpful.