Ropin' off the Dunes - Take Two

SkyNevada

Come on Guys Stop Already! All the B/S is getting NOWHERE.. We all go to Dumont to have fun RIGHT?? & YES we all want are kids to be safe! But all of this :beercheers: is making everyone upset, The Ropin off the Dune thing is going to happen whether or not people Talk, Scream, or Cry about it. Thats my :eatdrink021:

Like I always say!!

hey SkyNevada or Motoxman, :6pak:

Were either of you guys camped with the guy who had the Raised pick-up with the "finger" flag on the back?

Who ever that was, was doing donuts Fridaynight so close to our camp, he was spraying rocks all over our trailers and trucks! :beercheers:

We were in the circle right to the South of that guy, about 14 rigs.

We always park over there because it's usually out of the beaten path.

For a busy weekend, we only had 6 or 7 people drive through our cones. :eatdrink021: :lol::lol::blah:

Bob

:beercheers:

Come on Guys Stop Already! All the B/S is getting NOWHERE.. We all go to Dumont to have fun RIGHT?? & YES we all want are kids to be safe! But all of this :lol: is making everyone upset, The Ropin off the Dune thing is going to happen whether or not people Talk, Scream, or Cry about it. Thats my :beercheers:

Like I always say!!

Actually I like this topic :beercheers: ... It keeps reminding me of why,when and where :blah:

and nothing else in between :lol:

Like I lways say

If its to HOT ...... stay outta the KITCHEN :eatdrink021:

Capt