Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there are specialty nut and bolt shops like mcfadden dale.. does anyone know of a specialty wiring store? Looking for some marine grade rocker switches SPST w/ blue led's in them was hoping that one of these types of stores would be cheaper than going to a local boat shop and getting raped on some switch's.

Thx for the help

Posted

Y YES I DO. IF YOU DO ONE BLOCK NORTH OF THE RHINO.JUST PAST THE BRIDGE ON WESTERN THERE IS A WHOLE SALE SHOP THERE AND ALL CRAZY a$$ sh*t ELECTRIONIC STORE RIGHT THERE ON THE LEFT THEY HAVE IT ALL!

Posted

your going to have to be a little more specific :P there are alot of rhino's in town.. however i always thought the spearment rhino was on arville quite a ways away from western?

Posted

I think he is thinking of Kiesub.

3185 S Highland Dr

733-0024

Has exactly what you are looking for.

And yes it is down the street from Spearmint Rhino which is also on Highland. :laughing:

Posted

I think he is thinking of Kiesub.

3185 S Highland Dr

733-0024

Has exactly what you are looking for.

And yes it is down the street from Spearmint Rhino which is also on Highland. :laughing:

I guess seemless is the one im thinking of on arville next door to graybar..

I dont frequent stripjoints so i cant remember who or where or what is what :P

Thanks for the heads up.. Ill go check them out on my lunch hour. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...