XRAIL?

BIGN

up to 1000cc and 90 mph 3 different motor options

2008 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit / I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash / I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series and I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 XTR Trail Series Factory Specs

Ground Clearance

18" rear and 23" front (All I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Models)

Wheel Travel

15" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

15" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

15" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

Rear Width (outside of tire to outside of tire)

82" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

82" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

82" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

62" (XTR Trail Series)

Front width (outside of tire to outside of tire)

76" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

76" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

76" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

62" (XTR Trail Series)

Overall Car Height

62.5" (All I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Models)

Overall Car Length

114" (All I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Models)

Wheel Base

92" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

92" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

92" (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

To Be Announced (XTR Trail Series)

Frame Steel 120 Wall DOM

1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Trailing Arm Steel 120 Wall DOM

Rear Tires Vision 27/12-12

Front Tires Vision 27/10-12

Wheels Aluminum Machine Finish

Shocks Fox Air Shocks 2.0 Bump Stop

1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Rear Drive Axles Type 2 CV

Steering 11 Rack & Pinion

Transaxle RPM All Geared, 9:1 ratio

Seats & Harness Race Trim Seat with 5 Point Harness

Brakes Jamar 4 Piston Caliper & Rear Hydraulic Disc

CVT Automatic Automatic Forward & Reverse

Paint 3 Stage High Quality Powdercoat

Top Speed

104 km/h or 65 mph aprox. (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

144 km/h or 90mph aprox. (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

96 km/h or 60 mph aprox. (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

Engine

1000cc kohler v-twin (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Summit)

750cc I-2 sohc 4valve EFI Weber 80bhp (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Whiplash)

724cc Kohler v-twin (I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Family Series)

Pedals Jamar Billet Aluminum

Flooring Diamond Plate

Approximate Weight 850lbs