Mounting Hardware for the Crow 5 point belts

Free Agent

where is it not hooking up? on my ranger, everything but the submarine belt was a direct bolt on

i just have the lap belt and shoulder harnesses.....the two into one shoulder harnesses, which i had to drill a hole in the frame for, which was real easy....

OK Ritch,, I'll take a second attempt:

The crotch strap seems to have nothing but tupperware on the floorboard to drill through, the V neck strap has no place to attach, but the two side straps will indeed attach to the existing seatbelt bolts.

So I'm two holes short of a full golf game.

The top strap and the crotch,

I was thinking useing Unistrut clamps on the top to the crossbar just behind the seats.

The floor,,, well,,, gonna take some thought.

can you take your seats out? is there a framerail underneath? that would be the ideal place for the crotch (anti-submarine) belt...if not...find a crossmember under the floor, or preferably where the floor meets the seat, and do it that way//

is there a framerail behind the seat?...

www.prcforum.com

www.glamisdunes.com

become members on both of these sites..there are guys there that have done this....

Edited by richard cheese

can you take your seats out? is there a framerail underneath? that would be the ideal place for the crotch (anti-submarine) belt...if not...find a crossmember under the floor, or preferably where the floor meets the seat, and do it that way//

is there a framerail behind the seat?...

www.prcforum.com

www.glamisdunes.com

become members on both of these sites..there are guys there that have done this....

I'm registered at PRC but can't get the site to load fully.

I'll dig into this deeper.

Thanks