the cheese's got a bad case of the crabs

Richard Cheese

:dunno:

:loser:

What a venture THAT was....... the Annual Friends of Oceano Dunes Crab Feed fundraiser.!!

It's held at the Kings county fairgrounds, about an hour north of Bako. on the main drag of the fairgrounds, there are RV hookups, so we took the toyhauler and stayed the night so I didnt get all :usa: :drunk2: and then attempt to :MBdance: home. smart move i think

we pulled in at about 12 pm, and helped set up the venue. I hung some slime banners along with local moto shop banners while Tessa and String assisted in wrapping the prizes for the raffle.

We had a few hours to kill, so I got to talk to the president, as well as most of the board members of FoOD while we :beercheers: and :loser: about the struggles that the riding area has faced in the past, and what lies ahead in t he future.

String took his bike and his scooter, and was doing well till he ate it pretty bad trying to jump oversome rocks :pics:

The party started at 6 and we sat down, and in came the crab.....man oh man...they just kept bringing it and bringing it in giant holders that held about 10lbs at a time......man I ate my :lol: off something fierce too.. outstanding crab...i cannot wait for next year.

we rolled through an awful lot of drink tickets too.....man i drank waaaaay too much last night, but it was all good. we closed the venue down about 11pm, drank the bar dry, and went to bed.....

I forgot the camera, so I borrowed the Dellanini's camera. as soon as the send them to me, i'll load them up here...

btw...there are some :boyyy: pics of cheese and famly that some other members took, im sure they will be posted here, as well as throughout the internet...so you have been forewarned!!

yeaaaaaaaah CRAB!!

:bs:

:laughing:

Jim's Dad, Jim Suty - Pres of FoOD, and Andy Zilke - District Superintentant for State Parks, prior to the event. A trio of great allies against the axis of evil!

6_IMG_0898.jpg