Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

OK GUYS,IM SICK OF HAVEING TO LOAD THE TRAILER FOR THE GOLF CARTAND DRAG IT EVERYWERE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WOULD BE A GOOD RAMP TO USE FOR A GOLF CART TO PUT THE THING IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. YOU HAVE SEEN THE CART. MAYBE YOU MIGHT GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON WHAT TO BUY. I HAVE SEEN THEM GO FOR 50 TO 500? I THINK THE CART WOULD BE OK WITH A SET OF 1000LB RAMPS BUT MAYBE YOU CAN :beercheers: HELP

post-168-1214598871_thumb.jpg

Edited by mtwalet
Posted

OK GUYS,IM SICK OF HAVEING TO LOAD THE TRAILER FOR THE GOLF CARTAND DRAG IT EVERYWERE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WOULD BE A GOOD RAMP TO USE FOR A GOLF CART TO PUT THE THING IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. YOU HAVE SEEN THE CART. MAYBE YOU MIGHT GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON WHAT TO BUY. I HAVE SEEN THEM GO FOR 50 TO 500? I THINK THE CART WOULD BE OK WITH A SET OF 1000LB RAMPS BUT MAYBE YOU CAN :clap: HELP

i use two aluminum folding ramps for my rhino and have no problems, just cant remember where i bought them....about 160.00 ?

Posted

bass pro shops sells an adjustable aluminum tri-folding ramp for less than $200. it adjusts from 48" wide to 60" wide, and it's 84" long. i think it's 1500 lb. capacity and weighs about 25 lbs. they have other models as well (shorter, different adjustable widths, etc.).

i purchased these because our banshee's and my ltr450 are 50" wide, the raptor is around 52" wide, and the rhino about 54" wide. it adjusts easily.

Posted

I got 2 folding ramps from Sam's Club, $125 and the Rhino has no problems going in and out of my truck. I think they are 1500# capacity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...