Air Cooled Corner @ Ridez of the Timez at the Dallas Convention Center

deckshot

Air Cooled Corner @ Ridez of the Timez at the Dallas Convention Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone i am Bryan and i too am i huge air cooled goo-roo , here is what i have , cars road show ... many of yall have been to there shows like taco casa well here it is cars road show is hosting the Ridez of the Timez @ the Dallas convention center aug 15-16 and i work with cars road show and i am putting together The Air Cooled Corner for all of the air cool cars out there so this means you wont go up against jo blow with his 35,000 dollar rice rocket car so in other words you wont be in just another import class cause there is going to be class's just for the air cooled , i am thinking like stock class , modified class , race car class and a few more if i can come up with the idea for a class , so this is what i am trying to do and i need you to come the registration is $35.00 and you will need to pre-register there is limited space , so if this sounds good to you and you are interested let me know either by e-mail @ deckshot@yahoo.com or call me @ 214-577-5857 Bryan

O-ya and pass the word about this show so we can make this a huge event.

my website is www.dfwcarshowinfo.com this is dedicated to car shows so check it out.

also check out www.carsroadshow.com this is dedicated to car shows so check it out.