Farm Equipment Over Wheelers Saturday Night

eli

After four stops to find the right bolts it looks like the RZR will be back together and will need a test run.

I'm planning to leave Cold Creek at dusk (8:00pm) for a night ride. Join me if you like.

Eli

After four stops to find the right bolts it looks like the RZR will be back together and will need a test run.

I'm planning to leave Cold Creek at dusk (8:00pm) for a night ride. Join me if you like.

Eli

Didn't make it over Wheelers. Headed North in search of an injured motorcycle rider instead. He turned up in Indian Springs. That's much better than a night hurt in the desert.

Weather was great. Gonna have to have try this again.

Eli

Eli

about 2 mo ago we had 20 rhinos and 1 razr( sandcrazed boys ) go up to wheelers pass...the crew at rhinoforums.net/rhinotalk.net always have local vegas rides....mike and jodi ( sandchick ) came along and had a good time...usually try to post a few days before a ride to see if anyone on DDR wants to go....