Eliminator Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 Anyone know the company that will rent you a trailer and drop it at Dumont for you. I heard of a co in Pahrump. Quote
Tattoodwhitrash Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 I found a place called Redwoodcoastcamping that delivers to Dumont http://www.redwoodcoastcamping.com/ and there is Luv 2 Camp and Camp'N Style but they dont service Dumont. Im sure I have seen others but these are the ones I have seen and found. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 I found a place called Redwoodcoastcamping that delivers to Dumont http://www.redwoodcoastcamping.com/ and there is Luv 2 Camp and Camp'N Style but they dont service Dumont. Im sure I have seen others but these are the ones I have seen and found. Thanks Quote
offroadace Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 Have you tried this company? Do they ever call you back? Me and some friends have left several emails and VoiceMails and have not received any response. Is the company still in operation? I found a place called Redwoodcoastcamping that delivers to Dumont http://www.redwoodcoastcamping.com/ and there is Luv 2 Camp and Camp'N Style but they dont service Dumont. Im sure I have seen others but these are the ones I have seen and found. Quote
offroadace Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 (edited) Rented from RedWood Coast Camping. 25 ft camper trailer w/ 65gal of fresh water, propane, batteries and a 2000 generator. It comes completely stocked with utensils and essentials for a weekend. Would rent again from them. They bring it right to your camp. Everything worked great. Would rent again. Edited March 13, 2009 by offroadace Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.