sandrail vin# and nevada title

BIGN

you dont. the dmv will not reconize it. They will not even title quads, or out of state rails with existing vin numbers and titles.

If you steal a rail, the owner has little recourse, even if they find their rail. Other then a civil trial, at owners expense, the law provides no protection.

you dont. the dmv will not reconize it. They will not even title quads, or out of state rails with existing vin numbers and titles.

If you steal a rail, the owner has little recourse, even if they find their rail. Other then a civil trial, at owners expense, the law provides no protection.

what info will i need to get 4 the new owner of my rail so he can get a vin and title for it in cali?

No idea.....mine was vin 'd in az by the az dmv and has a az title. I would bet that az is alot easier then cali though. I had a car that was owned by the state od CA, and they wouldnt give me the title in NV. They would only release the CA title after I brought it back to CA for a vin check and safty check......After all the running around with them, they eventually lost the paper work. A nice lady called after a threating letter with documented copies of everything I already did, she said sorry, the title is on its way, and we waved the title fee for you...lol

After months of bs....by then I was just happy I got what I needed.

what info will i need to get 4 the new owner of my rail so he can get a vin and title for it in cali?

you give them a bill of sale, owner builder...

if you didn't build the frame, you'll need to prove ownership....reciepts

the cal owner will have to take it to motor vec. to get vin assingned

you give them a bill of sale, owner builder...

if you didn't build the frame, you'll need to prove ownership....reciepts

the cal owner will have to take it to motor vec. to get vin assingned

thanks to everyone that helped alot