Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

r those mmad pipes custom made or r they in production?

ive seen one on an ltr...

I wouldnt call it "in production" but they are available to the public.Garret at FCI sells them.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

It was running like crap that day and I knew I wouldnt have a chance in hell :headbang1:

It'll be my fat a$$ next time round tho :laughing:

Hey bro didnt get to run your bike.I was having problems with my header falling off and was cruising up the hill looking at it when you went flyin by,lol.I had to go let it cool down then i never saw you again.Oh well maybe next time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...