Couple Pics of the duner

Sand_YFZ

Sorry about the pics,they really suck.I need a new camera.Anyway I made a couple little changes from last season and just wanted to post up a few pics.

YFZ003-1.jpg

YFZ007.jpg

YFZ010.jpg

YFZ005-2.jpg

Naked Pic

1009081420.jpg

FInally done :mad0228:

Changes made

Lightweight K&Q Fabrication +5 swingarm

MMAD OOF Drag Pipe

28" Anodized JJ&A Axle

Chrome Klein Stem

Machined front Shaws

Lightweight DragSkool Lower A-arms

New KBR Piston

Edited by Sand_YFZ

We are gonna have to run again this season now im pretty sure Ive got mine dialed in :beercheers:

No problem,and this time make it me vs you not some light pilot.I think you should be able to handle my lil ole quad against you ported cr500 on the juice. :D

I knew you would love that one :beercheers: In all honesty I have rounded myself up a second bike for duning.Im getting one of mikes 250r's,the stock one.Dont count me out YET!!! :beercheers:

wtf is mike gonna ride when he comes out if he comes out.. He needs to get that damn 450/250r thing dialed in :D

No problem,and this time make it me vs you not some light pilot.I think you should be able to handle my lil ole quad against you ported cr500 on the juice. :D

It was running like crap that day and I knew I wouldnt have a chance in hell :beercheers:

It'll be my fat a$$ next time round tho :beercheers:

wtf is mike gonna ride when he comes out if he comes out.. He needs to get that damn 450/250r thing dialed in :D

He has 2. a bone stock 250r and the other 250r you have seen him riding out there.The 450r/250R abortion i have a feeling will never be right.I wish we could throw it in a trx or 400ex frame.

nope, I wish. Just another 660 at a killer price. Couldn't pass it up. I don't have any pics yet, but I'll post em up when I get done w/ a few things. :D

its the pink one just to the right of the blue raptor pic :beercheers:

naa its the blue one in desprate need of a bath it shines up real nice though

post-1340-1224081605_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob