Not true. SAD! What was Greg whole comment? I can quote it.."Looked like three quads." I said, "how"? He said, "I am counting the space and your quad". I said, "no, just the space". Greg says, "Then in that case it is a quad and a half". I'll call him and have him chime in.
Greg and I turn to Cody and ask how much? Cody says, "I agree with Greg...Quad and a half". Kyle turns and walks towards me and I asked him. Kyle says, "not sure". I asked if you had to guess what would a "guessestimate be". Kyle said, "If I had to guess I would says 1-2 quads sounds right".
You then disagree laughing and said, I saw four quads. I said no way. Greg then says, when Kyle was on the grey one, I can see how you saw four quads, but not when Cody was on the grey one. Your comment was???.......Of course, Cody is a better ridder.
Where you there? That you missed all these conversations? Or are you confusing the red quad over the grey one?
Glad your feeling better