Jump to content

magic

Members
  • Posts

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magic

  1. I agree with you Jill it's all about skeet-skeet and blowing hot fire and of course some . Great trip, met alot of good people and look forward to hanging out again.
  2. No, I think it is just the angle the picture was taken from, everything is stock
  3. This is my 450r
  4. What is the best 50cc dirt bike out these days
  5. I just picked up an older yamaha 2-stroke quad for my kids and it has an oil injection sysytem, and was wondering if anyone knows what I need to do to bypass it and use pre-mix.
  6. Im in, hope to meet some of you this trip
  7. I will be there, I will be the drunk guy sleeping on the flatbed trailer. Hope to meet some of you this time :shocked2:
  8. I'll be there sounds like a good chance to meet some of you and till we
  9. Can't wait, lets do this
×
×
  • Create New...