Jump to content

nutkiller

Members
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nutkiller

  1. Still have these.
  2. No worries Adam, thanks. And also thanks Dunefreak for the fix.
  3. I used to get emails when people posted but i don't get those anymore and I don't check as often as I should. Sorry about that. If your still interested just email me at nutkiller@cox.net . Thanks, Ray
  4. Yes I still have them.
  5. still have these
  6. Still have them. $200 for the paddles and $200 for the Outlander wheels.
  7. Still have these. Make offer.
  8. still have this?
  9. forgot about that. thanks
  10. 8 paddle extremes on .160 DWT Rib fronts. 4 X 110 bolt pattern. $200. Also have a set of ITP SS312's that fit a Can Am Outlander or Renegade, 4 X 137 bolt pattern, for $200. Lower price on both.
  11. :hatdance:
  12. European, on my lawn.
  13. And yes it is!!! And this is my new riding buddy.
  14. It's a 650. Actually my second, I have an 06 as well, I figure the old does about 70 and this one should go a bit faster and since that's fast enough to kill myself don't think I need anymore than that. :praying:
  15. My birthday, christmas, whatever present for a long time.
  16. It's not a 70 but it has lots of parts. If you want it you can have it.
  17. Is there anyone who has f**ked up days off like I do? Mon, tue, wed. Playin by yourself gets old even if you use the other hand.
  18. I saw this toyhauler up in Cedar City last summer. I still get a chuckle everytime I think about it. :blonde:
×
×
  • Create New...