I think so far I've had 18 joyners....
the only problem I had so far was on one of the commando's
the differental went after so heavy duty hill climming up in
northern Nevada,
but on the same note, I bought a brand new polaris ranger and the differenal blew
unloading it out of the trailer at coral pink!!!!
I had the 800 mini sand viper, almost 2 seasons, only thing I did was change oil
only sold it to get the new aluminum body 1100 , 86hp 4 speed...
they are what they are, and no I wouldn't buy one of their ls1's
the market they should stay in is the small, 1100 and less
for under 10k you can get a reliable fuel injected sand rail.
any more than that you might as well get a busa car, or ridge runner
I just bought 2 1100s, they were dealer close outs 14k for the pair
sold one(took a couple days) for 7 and now I got one
went everywhere at armagosa, and nellis so far