Jump to content

Billman

Members
  • Posts

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billman

  1. Good call Pete, thnx fixed
  2. FS: one owner well maintained D/A chev Silverado LT, crew, 8' bed, single wheel gray leather int. power, XM/Sirius, on-star ready, Cognito 7-9" lift with steering kit (idler, pitman supports, heavy rod ends etc) air bag overloads on rear. 5) 37" Toyo RT on 17" Racelines. spray in bed liner, Mag Hy-Tec trans and rear diff covers. with or w/out Curt 20k hitch or 60gl transfer tank. No chip or power mods installed, 200,000 miles, always ran synthetic oils. $ 19,750 obo, message for more info, 702-400-1five90
  3. price reduction... make an offer
  4. Frosty Balls ride this weekend.... LVHD
  5. There are options; Lease, PPA or Purchase (cash or financed). Marc has been on DDR for years, give us a call at 702-558-1500 to see if we can help explain. btw, 'payback "ROI" is down to about 8 years
  6. I added the MaxFlo covers after replacing a couple of them
  7. New price $16k with 121"/120 hp or $11,500 with stock 80" OBO
  8. And, what's the official word?
  9. Or with 88" S&S kit, you spec the drive train or budget.
  10. Looking forward to your review!
  11. Sold! Thank you
  12. PM'd, thanks usually am busy with work to take calls
  13. Selling for a friend so there is bound to be questions... Comp cut, staggered blasters & I think the fronts are buffed all are mounted on polished Douglas wheels. They hold air perfectly. Even the owner doesn't remember the size but I will go check. Either way, it was the recommended set up for the stock 900. One weekend trip to dumont and he decided to get the 1k thinking they would fit. His loss your gain! In Vegas but will ship at buyers expense (actual costs) $1,000 obo
  14. Nice job Pete, glad it worked out for you! That is a nice big TV
  15. No help, he doesn't remeber
  16. Hmm, no I don't. I'll see if I can find out
  17. No experience but, a friend had a rhino with a set. They seemed to work pretty well when patrolling the rail system through the rockies but did through them once in a while (probably screwing around, as I saw them doing donuts & brake stand launches in the street).
  18. Full throttles are beautiful, glws
  19. Here's another option if you want to save a little $$ I can pull the motor & sell without or with the stock (80" EVO) motor, price to be determined based on power selection
  20. Ok, let's see if these post. The first thing is, I need to finish the edges somehow but.... I also decided to use a couple of straps to hold it in place when on the road
  21. just installed (not even wired yet) two as a test case. Look nice, may have to do some more
  22. Now that's funny! In our WW, I removed the tiny carousel and placed a backer on the wall this allowed a dual axis mount to be mounted while spreading the weight over 3 studs. I'll post up some pictures in a day or so
  23. 1997 FLHT standard (set up as street glide before they were built) has 121" TP Eng polished motor, MGS true duals, Arlen Ness fenders, stretch tank, wheels & rotors and trim, paint by Perewitz CycleFab, Danny Gray seat, KlockWerks Flare windshield & Progressive 944's rear & Monotubes w/ chrome lowers front, much more. New Michelin on rear, front good. gets a lot of attention but, bike is ridden & has 49k miles (+/- 20k on motor) so there are a couple of minor chips/scratches. Reliable bike, we just logged 1,200 trouble free miles. Serious bike for serious buyers! much more invested, looking to start another project $14,500/BO or $10,500 with stock motor PM, reply, text: 7O2_400-159O * More pictures by request
  24. Motor still around? PM me contact info if you would, I would rather talk
×
×
  • Create New...