TOOL anyone

daknuckler

Did anyone go to see TOOL :laughoff: at the joint ? I unfortunatly did not :headbang: because I fell victim to the phenomena of all tickets to good concerts are ALWAYS sold out before they go on sale in vegas.... :laughoff::laughoff::banghead: This place sucks for high demand shows I think all the tickets are comped out and its nearly an act of God to get them when they go on sale. :watching:

anybody know how to get tickets let me know its one of those mysteries I would like to solve before I die...

I heard the show was ok but not incredible???? if anyone went please share with me..

:woo_hoo:

I went to Tool last night!!! It was freeking amazing!!!! I would put it in my top 5 all time shows!!! I would have liked the set to be a little longer, but the show was free for me!!! They were just sick!!!!

Maybe we should be friends. I tried my A$$ off to get a ticket and short of paying 300.00 for one It was impossible.

Ouch, 3 bills is to spendy!!!! :shocked2: