Is it just me?

sandawg

was the huge lifted truck that pulled two spots away from us, open their doors and turmed their stereo up to a point of annoyance and left it that way for the duration.

was it a black duramax?? a guy i know just had a killer system put in his d max, and went to tha D for t-day...he likes to hang out at the hill too

I don't agree with the "inconsiderate, dont give a crap about anyone else" idea of thought and action that people have at the hill now. My buddy I work with (24 years old) has the same train of thought and it really pisses me off sometimes.

I was raised by my parents to think about others before I think about myself. I drive defensively, I give people plenty of room to change lanes. If I go to the hill, I make sure I am in nobody's way and not impeding traffic. I party as much as anyone but I try and make sure I dont piss anyone off at the same time.

It doesn't matter that you are considerate of other people anymore because they don't give a f**k about you. That's the way people think nowadays and it really sucks. All any descent person can do anymore is not get pissed off about the situation. Drink a beer and get over it is all you can do.

MANDATORY DISCEPLENARY SCHOOL FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

was it a black duramax?? a guy i know just had a killer system put in his d max, and went to tha D for t-day...he likes to hang out at the hill too

It was a dark colored truck, don't know the make. It was loaded with young people, like early 20's or late teens. They aren't the only ones. There are usualy several stereos going at full blast. Bottom line is I have to get used to things like that or find another way to entertain myself. Hope it doen't come to that. I have enjoyed the sand for many years. Times and people have changed.

To much, "more money than brains" of late. :grin:

And don't forget I am :whistle:

I don't agree with the "inconsiderate, dont give a crap about anyone else" idea of thought and action that people have at the hill now. My buddy I work with (24 years old) has the same train of thought and it really pisses me off sometimes.

I was raised by my parents to think about others before I think about myself. I drive defensively, I give people plenty of room to change lanes. If I go to the hill, I make sure I am in nobody's way and not impeding traffic. I party as much as anyone but I try and make sure I dont piss anyone off at the same time.

It doesn't matter that you are considerate of other people anymore because they don't give a f**k about you. That's the way people think nowadays and it really sucks. All any descent person can do anymore is not get pissed off about the situation. Drink a beer and get over it is all you can do.

MANDATORY DISCEPLENARY SCHOOL FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

:beat: I've done my share of this! :drunk2: I've done my share of this too. :whistle: I've done a little of this too but I have and will not go out of my way to annoy someone else, even if it is unintentional I still consider others during my activities.

Society has changed, younger people are living at a different standard than I did or do. :grin:

Shall we discuss reinacting the draft or parents that know that they have kids and how to raise them with some respect???? :grin::finger::old::old::blah::blah:

Sorry!

:beat: I've done my share of this! :drunk2: I've done my share of this too. :idiot: I've done a little of this too but I have and will not go out of my way to annoy someone else, even if it is unintentional I still consider others during my activities.

Society has changed, younger people are living at a different standard than I did or do. :black:

Shall we discuss reinacting the draft or parents that know that they have kids and how to raise them with some respect???? :headbang1::headbang1::whoop::blah::blah::blah:

Sorry!

Hey Sandawg, I hope you didnt take my post as an attack on you. Seems like ^this post^ was a little defensive. :angry2:

I was simply stating the status quo of the off roading world (or world in general). To answer your question about about the draft and parenting, my answer is absolutly. Maybe not as drastic as the draft but like I said, I think some type of disceplenary school when kids are still impresionable would work great, but that's a whole other argument for a different day and place. Till then, OFF WEEKENDS are your friend. :dope::clap:

Hey Sandawg, I hope you didnt take my post as an attack on you. Seems like ^this post^ was a little defensive. :angry2:

I did not take it that way, in fact I agreed totally with you. I did not intend to sound devensive, I didn't I didn't I didn't!!!!!!!! :dope: :black: :idiot::clap:

i'll do ya one better......people that wish to have children must obtain a license.

Hey!!!!!I made the damn kid.................... it's the teachers duty to raise them!!!!! The TV and My space or gangs to intertain them. :clap:

Thanks again Dr Spock :idiot: :black:

Edited by SANDAWG