Wireless printer questions.

iweb

I have a wireless router in one room and sit in another with the laptops. I want to be able to print from the laptop to a printer in the room with the laptop. So question is, does the printer hard wire via usb cord into the router?

How can I have the printer in the room with the laptop and be wireless? Will blue tooth do that?

One laptop has blue tooth and the other does not so can I get a usb plug in blue tooth thingie?

I have a wireless router in one room and sit in another with the laptops. I want to be able to print from the laptop to a printer in the room with the laptop. So question is, does the printer hard wire via usb cord into the router?

How can I have the printer in the room with the laptop and be wireless? Will blue tooth do that?

One laptop has blue tooth and the other does not so can I get a usb plug in blue tooth thingie?

You can hardwire it and have it work if your printer has a network jack, some printer you can bluetooth print to also. As for the third question just stop now, that is some redneck crap right there. Just setup the printer hardwired into the wireless router and make it usable for both laptops.

BUT the redneck wants to have the printer in the room with the laptops not in the room where the router is and the printer would not be close enough to the laptops to hardwire to the laptops.

Thats why I asked if a wi fi wireless printer "has" to be hard wired to the router.

BUT the redneck wants to have the printer in the room with the laptops not in the room where the router is and the printer would not be close enough to the laptops to hardwire to the laptops.

Thats why I asked if a wi fi wireless printer "has" to be hard wired to the router.

OK some printer have network cards built in, you can have the printer in the other room and still print to it from the laptop wirelessly, the only requirment is for YOU to get off your lazy arse and pick up the print jobs. Reminds me of work, each users has to have their own printer because they can not get out of their chair.