ideas for awesome food in vegas

figzchic

If you like Japanese Hibachi food, I HIGHLY recommend Geisha House. They are on Desert Inn and Sandhill in the Domino's Pizza parking lot. It looks like a dive, but the food is the best!!! They have a meal that is $35 per person and you get lobster, shrimp, filet mignon, chicken, fried rice, vegetables, appetizer and soup and salad. Oh, and let's not forget sake 2 people could really share the meal, but now they charge for sharing. But still worth it! I would make a reservation to be safe. Let me know if you want the address and phone number.

If you like good wings and pizza, BALBOA PIZZA in the District at Green Valley Ranch is the shiz! :rolleyes:

Other than that, I heard Panevino is really good for Italian , but I STILL haven't checked it out yet. :idea:

Other good places: Bahama Breeze on Flamingo, China Grill in Mandalay Bay, White Chocolate Grill.....

That's all that comes to mind right now. :think: In N Out Burger? :yiah::unsure:

I love Balboa Pizza! We've gone there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a great breakfast wrap and the pizza and salads are amazing!

Panevino is cool - a bit pricey. Blue Martini at Town Square is cool and have a great happy hour every day from 4-7 pm (I think). Town Square is actually really cool to visit - and there's no gaming - even better).

Cili's at Bali Hai Golf Club (South of the Strip) has great food for lunch only and overlooks the golf course. And it's better than Panevino!

Lake Las Vegas has some nice places for Sunday Brunch.

:xmas8:

Edited by Kitcat

Not from vegas but if you like Vodka and some pretty good food the Red Square is a lot of fun, I've been there a few times and from what I remember it was good times... :rolleyes: :drunk2:

Always enjoy that place.

The frozen bar top is off the hook cool.