saw a rzr s in the dunes yesterday

Richard Cheese

it was the only ride i DIDNT have my camera :angry2:

:blury:

anyway, i was watching it come up about a 30ft dune, and it bogged down and buried itself :think::bs:

i starting thinking about how badazz these things were supposed to be and all the hype surrounding this model that i have seen and heard.....man what a let down

well, out of the drivers seat hops a lady that had to be in her 60's, along with her husband in the passenger seat. i talked to them for a couple minutes, and they had just got it the day before....had some badazz doors fabbed on it too...looked clean.

anyhow, the husband gets in the drivers seat and backs it down the dune while the wife and i are chatting, and from the bottom of the dune he guns it, and catches about 4 ft of air at the top :dope:

afterthe wife jumped back in the passenger seat, they took off, and that thing was haulin azz, and duning pretty good too....i duned behind them for a couple miles to see what kind of pace they were keeping...around 40-45 mph in the dunes....not bad

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my son driving our bone stock rzr, except paddles at Glamis this week.

My camera has no viewfinder, nor image stabilization so the video quality isn't the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qNKXbqWwUg...re=channel_page

(Click on the high quality picture right hand corner of screen)

Incredably smooth ride, plenty of pep.

We like it so much, we're looking at the new Rzr S long travel model.

Very capable duner at a bargain price IMHO.

Edited by yfzdad