Looking for DDR member!

Cracker1

I believe he's on gd.com too Gary.

and he's logged on here http://suzuki.theatvchannel.com/invision/i...p?showuser=7285 pretty recently

Hey Kevin thanks for the link!! I’ll check it out, & yeah I new he was over at GD but hadn’t been on in a long time.

So how ya been?? You head’n to Dumont anytime soon, I think you neighbor will be there pres weekend, you should go & camp with them & experience a thrill of your lifetime :hatdance:

Oh & here’s a pic of the red heads :clown: Look out dumont :ah:

Just so you guys Know what this about, I bought a CRF 450 off this guy & still hadn’t received my title on it & yeah, I know it was stupid to take it with out :beercheers: but as you can see in my replys it was a surprise present for my boy, any way this is some of the pm’s sent back & fourth, just FYI

That last pm was the last time I heard from him!! :laughoff: That was on April 29th of 07

I will be out at Dumont next weekend i was not planning on bring the bike but if you are serious i can bring it .my home number is 760 780 0802 . victorville is in california near hesperia .

Hey dennis will you take 6200 ill take cash next weekend

how about 6400 i will throw in two motorcycle stands one a step up and the other black "universal" stand , a whip mount . a full honda service manual ,extra set of bars ,a set of soft ties ,a new paddle . a set of seal savers . 2 quarts of my honda synthetic racing oil. I have no use for anyof the two wheeler stuff i have . Thanks

Ok lets meet in the middle 6300. I can send you a deposit check Monday and hold it till sat & ill bring cash lets talk in the am my # again 559 310 4555 this bike is for my kid so don’t want him to know. Thanks Gary

That works ,your son will be very happy . i will talk to you in the morning

Good morning dennis my address is 1432 w olive ave porterville ca 93257 let me know time frame thanks,Gary.

hey Gary , sent the payoff last weekend in so as soon as i get the title i will let you know before i send it out . Thanks

Hey Gary,

Sorry i didnt get back to you last week . I was out of town on business . I still havent received the title form the finnacing company so i will call them this week and find out

whats going on . I will get back to you this week . Thanks Dennis

Edited by X-5