sponsors wanted for new ATV race team HAHAHAHA

Vegashd

Sometimes things are just to damn real to be fake.

I want a race atv............for this up comming season...I have $2000 - $2000 (syracuse)

Reply to: sale-1006920623@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-25, 11:30AM EST

Ok here goes....I am starting a race team for this up comming season with a buddy of mine (machanic)..we have a sponcer who bought us a 2008 truck with a cap on the back so we can sleep in it for away races. We need 2-3 bikes...we have a budget of $2000 per bike right now (they all need to be the same bike we dont care what 450 it is though) We have decided they must be 450s no 400s as the 450s offer more race events and we plan to take our team pro as soon as we can get up and running)...we also need a trailer we would like to spend $250 on the trailer and $2000 per bike....for this season only...next season we will be buying brand new bikes..we need a season to show our sponcer and hopefully pick up other sponcers and other racers. (we have our own track we have been practicing on for a few seasons as we prepare..)..I sold my modified raptor 700 last season as it is a great trail quad but not good for racing..we plan on running in ...xc racing..supermoto, mx etc. the goal hit as many events as we can and aquire a bike per event we have the space to house many many bikes

and plan this for a career move. LIke I said we hope to aquire spncers and a few other racers.

we need help..we have a sponcer but we dont know were the races are..how do we sign up..we have the enterance fee money too .....please help us...we dont mind travelling to races...we have day jobs but we really really want to race and are willing to invest everything...we still need gear as well. (the gear and so on our sponcer will help provide but not quads...)...if you want to help get us going and be our sponcer to help with part of the quads we would greatly appreciate it. if you would like to join our team early on contact me via craigs list and ill give you my contact info only serious racers need apply, we may be a new team though we will extablish very fast as we have a lot of skill. ...we have a sponcer who will pay for half of all add ons like suspension, and this can be applied to all team quads. so these quads can be bone stock...thank you. Team members will use team quads. (for new all members must have there own quads..though by next season we plan on having team quads people use so our mechanic can stay on tip top shape of our quads and you can retire your current season reace quad for rec use only. It will be a benifit for being on my team, also it will keep engine settings and race specs secret as we intend. *not to mention it will keep all racers with new and appropriate working gear at all times.

thank you for reading my add and any and all info would be greatly appreciated. any sponcers are welcomed, any racers need apply a resume (for this season only racers will be awarded any and all benfits we share such as 50% discounts at our current online part vendors as we need to still aquire race quads ourselves so again you must have a race quad this season though we have a team mechanic already) or if you info on doing what we are trying to do we are open to suggestion as we are still just staring out..though we do have an outline and assets of how we want this to go. In major thanks to our machanic my partner able too work for free on all team quads this entire season , in part thanks to our online parts vendor for selling us parts wholesale, in part thanks to our sponcer for giving up a truck free and clear, now we just a trailer, quads, and a few other racers....as well as a venue to join to take our first official races..the bigger the venue the better our current goal is to gain sponcers and take our team pro with actual funding and allowances for new quads. Thank you for reading my add.