Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I loved it when they were trying to figure out how to get to Death Valley... I was yelling at the TV the fastest way to get there. I wonder how many people actually took 127 to DV junction instead of going all the way to Vegas and back??? I couldn't help but laugh at the guys that ended up going all the way over to Mojave.

Posted

Yeah, my riding buddy definitely knows his way around Dumont and Death Valley. It has been cool to hear some commentary about all of the behind the scenes stuff. He has got a quick head on his shoulders so I think he should dominate the series.

Posted

Yeah, my riding buddy definitely knows his way around Dumont and Death Valley. It has been cool to hear some commentary about all of the behind the scenes stuff. He has got a quick head on his shoulders so I think he should dominate the series.

Ok... but who do we root for?

Posted

the guys in the pantera got eliminated last show, the porsche was first to get canned...i think that the solstice team, or the girls in the Lexus might have a chance to win it.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Evo was gone like 2 episodes ago, Dart and Camaro gone now!! (sorry if I ruined the suprise) :beercheers:

I like this show, havn't missed an episode....dont tell anyone :B

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...