Clean-up weekend

Sandfrk33

Me and a few guys from barstow are heading up friday for the clean-up weekend. Just wondering if any 2-stroke riders are going this weekend. We'll have about 6 banshees with us if anyone wants to go on some good rides. We camp by the end of the finger by the old venders row. Come by and have a :dope:

Yo whats up Brian. Hey I'll be by fo sho! I don't have a 2-smoke, but I'll give you guys mad props if you can hang with me on my 7 yr old beat down Craptor. :thumb::bawl: :stir: :beat:

Seriously, I'm down for some good runs if you are. :dope: I should be out somewhere along the first finger about half way down. Hit me up bro.

:thumb: Brian my bike is only bone stock other than an air filter, jets, and wider stance. No worries man. I was only bustin your chops. ;) I hope we can hook up for some good rides this trip since superbowl weekeend our schedules didn't coincide. :beat:

No buggy this trip. I am only rollin out with my truck, quad, and 70. Staying w/ firends.

I'll hit u guys up! :dope: