racegirl04 Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 We got new high back seats for the rhino and now we need harnesses, any suggestions? Quote
wingnut Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Crow makes nice belts. I would suggest a belt that each strap mounts seperately on the cross bar, not a single mount that "Y's into each side. Also, a 5 point will require a hole in the seat bottom. Just a couple of things to think about. http://www.utvcrap.com/index.php Quote
ynot Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Crow makes nice belts. I would suggest a belt that each strap mounts seperately on the cross bar, not a single mount that "Y's into each side. Also, a 5 point will require a hole in the seat bottom. Just a couple of things to think about. http://www.utvcrap.com/index.php I order direct from them when I bought my belts for the rhino. You will need a cross bar that the upper belts can attach to. I got mine at Fergison Fab and am very happy with it. Here are the links; http://www.fergfab.com/RNCages.aspx http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages/Products.html Quote
robo8172 Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 We got new high back seats for the rhino and now we need harnesses, any suggestions? Nevada Offroad on Valley View and Meade Quote
wingnut Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Or go a block further to the north and go to Butch's speed shop!!! Quote
fctryblack84 Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Or go a block further to the north and go to Butch's speed shop!!! i like butches better more friendly then Nevada off road. place is filled with a bunch of a holes. Quote
Free Agent Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 Crow makes nice belts. I would suggest a belt that each strap mounts seperately on the cross bar, not a single mount that "Y's into each side. Also, a 5 point will require a hole in the seat bottom. Just a couple of things to think about. http://www.utvcrap.com/index.php I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 here too. I usually call Crow, ya talk to the guy who actually fabricates them,, and they'll ask a few questions and have them in the mail within a day or two. No one has rolled a SxS more than me and 5 point and your brains bucket all da way all da time. UTV crap has been giving good, and correct service too. Quote
ynot Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 I just saw a pair of 5 point Simpsons in a Rzr S. They were the new D3 models that you only have to put 3 loops together instead of 5. They come with a chest fastner too. Nice set up. The next time I change out belts I am going to those for ease of use. Quote
dusthol Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 performance rhino on dean martin. great customer support.good prices. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.