Upcoming Trip

BHenry

So the club I belong to usually has its season opener trip to Dumont right around my birthday :) This year it's the 17th and 18th of October, but I have a feeling I will be the only one heading out now with my wife and dog. So is anyone going to be out there that weekend? I expect to roll out early Saturday and come home Sunday afternoon. I ride a 450 Yamaha quad.

Also, I need to get an out of state permit (green sticker finally expired on the quad) and the weekend pass. Where are the best places in Vegas to get both?

So the club I belong to usually has its season opener trip to Dumont right around my birthday :) This year it's the 17th and 18th of October, but I have a feeling I will be the only one heading out now with my wife and dog. So is anyone going to be out there that weekend? I expect to roll out early Saturday and come home Sunday afternoon. I ride a 450 Yamaha quad.

Also, I need to get an out of state permit (green sticker finally expired on the quad) and the weekend pass. Where are the best places in Vegas to get both?

You can get weekly passes from the machines at Dumont. Here's a link to places around town where you can get annual passes.

Pass Info

I dont know about out of state reg stickers. Havent had to get those in a few years.