Got my self a neat new project!

sandawg

Pat, the guy next to you at the swap meet with the turbo stuff is a friend of mine named Bob. If you need to talk to him or need any of his parts i can get you his number.

BTW I have to go back down to So. Ca. next week on Thurs or Fri. If you need something picked up etc I would be glad to help out.

Terry

I'm good for now Terry, Thanks anyways!

Edited by SANDAWG

Thanks for the comments all. I'm pretty sure I hit the jackpot on this one! We'll have to wait and see though. :D:lol:

Big Rick.......If I was filthy rich like you, I would have a big car too! Thanks for the offer. there will be some fab work on the mounts but that's a ways off. As for as Billy's help :ah: :laughing::lol::slap: :beer_bang: :laughoff:

Edited by SANDAWG

come on now pat,

im only rich by my name.

not by money,

anyway i would be more than happy to help ya build something that will keep up with us.

see ya soon at the dunes. i got my carb back and its sweeet they did a great job doing all the tricks and powder coating on it.

come on now pat,

im only rich by my name.

not by money,

anyway i would be more than happy to help ya build something that will keep up with us.

see ya soon at the dunes. i got my carb back and its sweeet they did a great job doing all the tricks and powder coating on it.

I can't stay up with you on the straight runs but I will give you fits on a trail ride if I'm leading. They don't call me the "Sand Flea" for nothing!!!! I can turn faster than you can "F*rt" :trickortreat: :beercheers: Might see you halowween!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MIGHT SEE ME AT HALLOWEEN YOU STILL GOING AND WHAT DAY ARE YA GOIN?

This weekends trip is way up in the air...Bobs Truck is in the Dealership for repairs and he hasn't heard for sure when he is getting it back, as of yesterday!!!

I had to put mine in the shop too and it is going to cost me about 2k to get if fixed and I'm not for sure when I will get it back either! It's been a "Sh*tty" week for Ford trucks!!!!! :trickortreat:

so all depends on when we get our trucks back!

I'm not sure which day I will go next week now. I will let you know what's up when I can!

Edited by SANDAWG