TOYHAULER STORAGE

Sincity_blondie

there is that storage facility on gibson just south of boulder.. aaabco or some crap like that.. i hear they have decent prices. I know stalteri keeps his boat out there and steve keeps his camper out there..

Hey Sin, i keep my 5th wheel at jones and ann rd. n/w side of town.

a buddy of mines place.

i pay him 75 a month

he has 2 big black labs there, great watch dogs. its fenced in.

he has plenty of room there.

i have had my camper there for a 1-1/2 yrs and nothing has ever been stolen.

KNOCK ON WOOD.......

LET ME KNOW.......

dont use extra space storage on stephanie place had our boat broken into twice this time the took all the speakers and its not just us its several people in there last time they broke into a motorhome ripped all the cabinets down and took a dump :poop: in the toilet to top it off

Hey people. Im looking for storage for my hauler. Anyone has room on their property?? Im on the east side, so prefer something somewhat close to home. Any help is appreciated.

Hey stacey I know someone with lots of room on their property. My question is are you looking for free storage or looking for some place you are willing to pay for that is secured w/ no problems?

Hey stacey I know someone with lots of room on their property. My question is are you looking for free storage or looking for some place you are willing to pay for that is secured w/ no problems?

Im willing to pay as long as its reasonable and easily accessible. Also hoping to find some place that I might be able to plug in for a few days prior to a trip and also fill up water. Where its at is currently free, but its becoming complicated.

• 3 weeks later...

hey people im still looking for a place to put my hauler. Cant put in storage anywhere currently, looking for someone with room on their property.

Big Rick Ann road is pretty far for me, hoping to find something closer to me. But im definately keeping this in mind, where its at is getting pretty difficult.

Sand~snake I sent you and foxy a pm hoping to hear back from one of you???

Help a girl out, im not looking for free, but hopefully close to east side or henderson and reasonable.

Thanks

hey people im still looking for a place to put my hauler. Cant put in storage anywhere currently, looking for someone with room on their property.

Big Rick Ann road is pretty far for me, hoping to find something closer to me. But im definately keeping this in mind, where its at is getting pretty difficult.

Sand~snake I sent you and foxy a pm hoping to hear back from one of you???

Help a girl out, im not looking for free, but hopefully close to east side or henderson and reasonable.

Thanks

ADAM STARR has lots of room for lots of trailers. He wants $100.00 per month, I am sure the water and pluggin in wont be an issue but you need to work that out w/ him. H e is located off of LAS VEGAS BLVD & WINDMILL. pm sent w/ his number.........