Jump to content

lost CB antenna


Recommended Posts

Posted

Did anyone happen to find an antenna for sandrail somewhere around bathroom 6 halloween weekend? I think I saw it on the ground but didn't realize we were missing it until later in the weekend, then forgot for sure where I saw it. PM me if you found it, thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...