Regatta prize update!

peewee the pinstriper

I thought it was really cool of Pete to give me such a good spot on the sponsor page when i volunteered to gift Certificate ,with out me even askin! :laughing: I figured I'd better step it up to earn my keep... I added a few things to the loot.. As promised a complete set , then the 88 rear fender, and while printing some decals today it just so happened i got a minor blem in an 85 tank set... The Regattas lucky day! I added that also... but as you will see it is very minor but i want to sell a good product so those don't get sold... and as Billy Maze once said... BUT WAIT!!! There's more! I threw in 2 85 looking test prints... these are prints used before i run the final print just to make sure I got it all right.. So now :xmas_grin: it's time to hit the hay.. Oh and be sure to swing by Petes place at the regatta and get yer ATC70 decals.com sticker! Find a passed out 70 rider at the Regatta and stick one on his forehead, or yer bike, trailer, truck, ol' lady or what ever! :atc:

very cool!

if you have read around the site there are a lot of us working on 70's. i have a stock blue 83 and a pile of parts that used to be a 85 i think (still need to find out how to read the vin)!

be looking to meet you. should be a fun day playing with the 70s!

• 3 weeks later...