My Rebuild

Rhino Rider

post-4859-1263067235_thumb.jpgpost-4859-1263067269_thumb.jpgpost-4859-1263067308_thumb.jpgpost-4859-1263067333_thumb.jpgpost-4859-1263067366_thumb.jpgpost-4859-1263067411_thumb.jpgGetting close to completing this project.

Tore down to frame, put in the 110cc lifan

looking to go with twist throttle, carbon fiber exhaust and change up the blue (tried to match the seat and not so sure about the blue/carbon

Any suggestions??

lookin good!, i always liked the carbon fiber fender sets!

if you are havin second thoughts about the blue, what about maybe wrapping the tank with a "carbon fiber" wrap to tie it in with the fenders, then go to black on the forks to tie them in with the frame maybe?

after that, if you still want to match something to the seat, maybe get a set of 81 or 82 style decals?

or maybe some 84 decals and get a little red in there, then throw a red pinstripe on the rims and bring it all together.

it looks good now though! so think about it before you change it! nice work!

lookin good!, i always liked the carbon fiber fender sets!

if you are havin second thoughts about the blue, what about maybe wrapping the tank with a "carbon fiber" wrap to tie it in with the fenders, then go to black on the forks to tie them in with the frame maybe?

after that, if you still want to match something to the seat, maybe get a set of 81 or 82 style decals?

or maybe some 84 decals and get a little red in there, then throw a red pinstripe on the rims and bring it all together.

it looks good now though! so think about it before you change it! nice work!

Thanks, I thought also about the carbon fiber wrap. Anyone know of a good twist throttle set up and what exhaust is a little throaty but quiet?

Has anyone else installed a Lifan and every once in a while I will get a clank sound that sounds like the starter or something in the bottom end that gets thrown back on the compression stroke when the motor is turned over but doesnt start due to their cold blooded nature