Back from Vacation

ash

Well, we got back from vacation today and after driving through Baker where the temp showed 130 on there big thing, it showed 121 on my truck temp...I got back home and holy shiat!!!! One side of the house A/C was out....98 degrees on that side of the house. Man, what a kick in the nuts that was. So I called the home warranty people who said someone would contact me within 48 hours...48 hours!!! WTF, it's a hundred thousand degrees outside. Oh well, at least I have the memories of the sandy beaches, skimpy bikinis and cool Pacific water to fill my mind. Life isn't too bad though, I am flying back to Pasadena tomorrow night and won't be back until Friday night. Here's some of those skimpy bikinis I will have thoughts of....Gotta love telephoto lenses :D

Edited: Don't want to offend anyone

Edited by ash

Change your home warranty deal. We use Old republic and they are decent. You have to guide them and tell them what you want each time but they come through. Just got our well, booster pump replaced today for $45!!!!

Change your home warranty deal. We use Old republic and they are decent. You have to guide them and tell them what you want each time but they come through. Just got our well, booster pump replaced today for $45!!!!

Well they made it out here and said I need a new compressor. I've been calling the warranty company every day letting them know how important this is. If they are not out here installing the compressor by Tuesday, I'm getting a company out here to do it for me, I'll pay and then give the warranty company the ticket and hope for reimbursment.