Fundraiser at Whole Foods

Kitcat

Heaven Can Wait Animal Society is a local charity in Las Vegas that raises money to help homeless pets and to reduce the overpopulation of cats & dogs. Since they're founding over 10 years ago, HCWS has spayed & neutered over 44,000 animals and adopted over 7000 into homes. I've been involved with them since 2001. They're a great group of people.

They're having a fundraiser this Wednesday, Feb 10th at Whole Foods at Town Square on Las Vegas Blvd. 5% of all the store's sales goes to the charity. This includes groceries, ready made foods and everything else.

Shop for your President's Day goodies and help a worthy cause!!! :D

Here is their website:

www.hcws.org

:beercheers::duniemonkie: :hatdance:

Edited by Kitcat

Heaven Can Wait Animal Society is a local charity in Las Vegas that raises money to help homeless pets and to reduce the overpopulation of cats & dogs. They're having a fundraiser this weekend (Feb 6th & 7th) at Whole Foods at the District in Green Valley Ranch. 5% of the sales goes to the charity. I will be there today from 11-3. Come by and see me and help a worthy cause!!!

Here is their website:

www.hcws.org

:beercheers::duniemonkie: :hatdance:

My daughter will be there too. She does all of their graphic and ad work. She is on the board also. Tell Chassie aka Cheve that mom said Hi!

"What the flip is grandma doing at the dunes?" :old::old:

Rebecca, you're Chassie's mom??? What a small world!

It was fun. We had 4 of us there, including Chassie. I can't read worth chit these days, though. I thought the event was in Green Valley, but it was at Town Square. And - the 5% is for this Wednesday only! :old: We got some peeps interested and some donations. :beercheers:

Yeah it is a small world. HCW is Chassies love. She is forever trying to save all of the animals in the world. Ask her about the goose episode. :ban-split::shots: I'v had a few refugees show up at my house. Dogs, cats, tortoises, a filthy mouthed parrot, but never a goose.. It's a funny story.

I will have to tell her I (sort of know you). We will have to meet up and talk dog and agility.

We were just talking yesterday about how she grew up in Henderson. I made a joke about it being Hendertucky and she said her mom calls it that too! Hilarious!

Are you going out to Dumont for President's Day? We'll be out there from Wednesday - Tuesday.

:D